Opening in EdTech: Software Developer Backend 80% (with 20% DevOps)
That said, we are a small team of three developers, where each must be a “jack of all trades”, willing to take on any tasks, and getting one’s hands dirty with a variety of technologies. This might also include working on our internal IT infrastructure such as our development and file servers.
- Pragmatic approach to develop programs that the end user will get to use within days (or even hours)
- High willingness and capability to learn
- Strong problem-solving skills and algorithmic thinking
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Operation of Linux systems and servers
- Java programming experience
- We expect 4 to 6 years of experience as a SW developer or in DevOps. This experience does not necessarily have to be from jobs but can also be from volunteer work or work from personal projects.
- Employment ~80% (depending on your plans)
- Place of Work: Home Office, Weinbergstr. 20, 8001 Zürich
- Compensation: approx. CHF 100’000 p.a.
- Start date: December 2020
Dybuster AG Herr Christian Vögeli Geschäftsführer Weinbergstr. 20 8001 Zürich 0442507613 Skype: chris.voegeli XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Christian_Voegeli