CAPEX Project Management - Contract - 6 months
Our customer is a pharmacdeutical global player
with HQ in French speaking part of Switzerland
. Reporting to the Site Procurement Leader your will lead the local sourcing efforts for all Direct Raw Materials, Packaging Components & Device related activities. This position will maintain strong alignment to the manufacturing network strategy and initiatives
, support the business with close partnership with the site management team, and engage closely with any appropriate sister sites. In the role of a Site Procurement buyer
you must display excellent communication skills to all internal stakeholders, senior leadership and suppliers.
- Maintain continuity of current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) Direct material supply for manufacturing operations at the facility by managing suppliers and engaging directly with site stakeholders as well as global teams.
- You will manage procure to pay transactions, enforce policies and internal controls, and provide support for end-users in addition to managing vendor relationships and interactions.
- Will work closely with internal stakeholders within the Business Units, Procurement, Supply Chain, Payables and other Finance/Admin functions to ensure a seamless Source to pay business process, while providing a high level of customer service.
- Supporting Supply Chain in P2P program including: order confirmation, change requests, material master updates, expedites and RMA’s.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Planning stakeholders to understand and analyse consumption of materials, monitor deliveries with suppliers for deliveries arriving close to need by dates and expedite as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Planning, CPM/CPIM/CPSM preferred. Experience with direct procurement preferred.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be able to communicate to multiple levels within the company and at suppliers.
- The ideal candidate is highly experienced in SAP Procurement module. Additional experience in Supply Chain, MRP Planning and Inventory modules strongly preferred. Proficiency in other ERP systems may be acceptable.
- Fluent French and English spoken and written
- Min 2 days presence on site
You show strong customer service orientation
with excellent analytic, interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills in order to successfully establish this new role of procurement
within the organization and to meet the procurement needs of the customer. You show a proactive, creative and analytic
approach to continuous improvement in delivering procurement services and identifying new opportunities. You make use of your strong negotiation skills
using sound sourcing principles and a fact-based approach. You show strong understanding of category specific business operational processes, procedures, workflows.
Are you looking forward to work with people in diversified environments and seek to understand the methodology, process and guidelines for conducting and implementing an efficient/effective indirect sourcing project.
Interested? We are looking forward to get in touch with you.