The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing a full range of finance support for their assigned functional area of support and business partners. They act as a liaison between their functional area business partner and the finance/accounting organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* The primary role is to partner with assigned business functions to provide analytical decision support and performance analysis, recommend and implement actions and drive more efficient and profitable results;
* Responsible for accurately forecasting and reporting results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
* Provide comprehensive variance analysis, including identification of gaps, trends and opportunities within the business and recommendations for possible course corrections necessary to functional and finance management;
* Prepare annual and quarterly forecasts of revenue, operating expenses, headcounts, and capital for assigned business functions, including planning for strategic objectives, headcount, initiatives, expenses and operational metrics;
* Identify opportunities for business improvements leading to higher revenue, increased efficiencies or cost savings. Make recommendations for actions and drive implementation;
* Plan, facilitate and implement ad hoc analysis to support decision making, evaluate business initiatives, evaluate performance, etc;
* Own the core data set of revenue, expense, headcount, and capital in our systems to ensure accurate data and reporting
* Performs other duties or special projects as requested;
* A first experience in Financial Planning and Analysis is preferred
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking and attention to detail;
* Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about the business
* Advanced financial reporting and planning system and Excel skills;
* Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement and drive change;
* Proven ability to effectively partner with and influence others;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interface effectively across all levels within the organization and across functions;
* Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while delivering accurate results in a timely manner
* Flexibility and adaptability, ability to manage in dynamic business environment with a strong sense of urgency;
* Fluent (C1 minimum) in English required. Fluent in French or any other European languages is a strong asset.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?