We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
About the role
"Building X" is our scalable digital building platform to handle, and optimize building operations, allowing for an increased performance, and improved sustainability. It is built to support users to make intelligent decisions about their buildings and connecting the real with the digital world.
As Global Roll-out Manager you act as a central interface when it comes to making "Building X" marketable in our local sales organizations globally. This involves preparing the content of the product organization for sales, training colleagues and representing their voice at HQ. At the same time, it is also necessary to take ownership for the introduction of platforms or new releases in terms of product management. The role requires a high degree of coordination skills between our country organizations and HQ.
Join our team and help us in building a better and sustainable tomorrow. Our team is happy to introduce you to our exciting environment!
- Responsible for the global roll-out of our "Building X" platform, including preparation of product content, trainings, marketing materials, operations and service processes
- Preparation and conduction of workshops and information sessions across our focus countries
- Central interface between product owners at HQ and our sales teams in the countries
- Leading a global community with the aim of continuously improving "Building X" and collaboration
- Responsibility for the introduction of new features of "Building X" in the local sales organization with the involvement of relevant colleagues in the organization
- Collecting and processing requirements that are central to the further development of "Building X" for the benefit of the sales organization
Your skills and experience
- A degree in engineering or a technical related field with know-how of IoT and cloud-platforms
- Several years of experience in a similar role, leading digital transformation projects in a global technology company
- Any experience of our building industry would be a strong asset
- A can-do attitude, ready to support the team, focusing on the customers and how to best serve them, regardless of the boundaries
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex topics to non-experts and senior management
- Good presentation and communication skills in English. German and an additional European language would be an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues
Video Siemens in Zug
Siemens as an employer
We take your privacy seriously and therefore maintain a high standard of data protection. For this reason, we can only accept your application via our application platform ("APPLY" button).
You can get in touch with our recruiting team via our Contact Form and find answers to the most frequently asked questions via our FAQ page. We look forward to receiving your application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the "new normal". Wherever possible, "mobile working" is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.