Exciting Opportunity for an CNC Production Mechanic for a Medical Device company located in Switzerland - Zurich
As an employee in the Production Mechanics team:
* You will take care of the efficient and timely operation of our modern machinery in the area of ??turning and / or milling.
* Monitor and document the production process and do upcoming deburring work.
* Orientate yourself on the given daily schedule and continuously contribute to the further development of work processes and facilities.
The high demands on the workpieces to be manufactured are characterized, among other things, by their diversity and complexity with the challenge of smaller batch sizes.
Ideal for the team you will:
* Fluent German and English skills
* Completed training as a production mechanic (or a corresponding previous job title) or at least already have experience in the machining industry.
* A good technical understanding and are characterized by an exact way of working with a high quality awareness.
* Fit to use the common computer programs, so that the use of specific applications in the production process means a welcome change.
* Flexibility - you have no trouble with innovations and support upcoming improvement and change measures. Ideally, you can also help physically and adapt a workplace to a new process flow. You may be familiar with the principles of lean production and have some initial experience with them.
* Positive, friendly personality for the team, who does daily work with great motivation and enthusiasm. You are able to work in a team and can work independently.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AddEmail to a friend
Alternative Project Searches
< Go back to your projects search results
Keine Jobangebote gefunden
Zu Ihrer Suche wurden leider keine Jobangebote gefunden. Bitte ändern Sie die Suchkriterien oder speichern Sie die Suche als Suchauftrag, um über neue Stellen per E-Mail informiert zu werden.