We’re looking for exceptional people, just like you, to wear the hat.
We’re known for our total commitment to customer service excellence, and this is your opportunity to help us deliver this world-class experience. Come and join one of the world’s largest international airlines, connecting travellers across 6 continents.
You’ll enjoy all the benefits of living in our home city, Dubai, as well as a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation and generous travel benefits for you and your family.
If you have the skills to provide outstanding customer service, then this could be the perfect career move for you.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
To find out first-hand what it’s like to fly for Emirates, listen to some of our cabin crew experiences at emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabin-crew. You’ll also find details of how to apply and more information about the role.
Emirates. Fly Better.