For one of our Zurich-based clients we are looking for a Kubernetes/Linux Engineer who will support the team in the day to day Kubernetes and Linux platform engineering and operations.
- Kubernetes and Linux engineering and operations
- Application onboarding and integration support
- Contribute to the IAC development
- Patch and upgrade management
- Project work
- Support and ticket handling
- Continuous release management
- Contribute to platform enhancements
- Kubernetes (Vmware/PKS/TKGI)
- Vmware virtualization technologies (vSphere/NSX/ESX)
- Very good RHEL7/8 knowledge
- IAC (Puppet/Ansible)
- Broad infrastructure knowledge (networking, virtualization, storage, monitoring, tiering, etc.)
- Automation/Standardization and enterprise experience
- Scripting (Python/Ruby/Shell)
- Broad experience with cloud and DevOps technologies and concepts
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience in the banking/financial sector an advantage
- Experience with middleware management (DB, web, application, etc.) an advantage
- You need to be an effective communicator with an open mindset
- Someone that is interested in a long-term project
- English (fluent)
- German is beneficial
Reference Number: 921293AG
Role: Kubernetes/Linux Engineer
Duration: 31.12.2023 (+)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.