For one of our international clients, based in Geneva, we are looking for an HR Assistant FR/ENG/GER (M/W) at 100%.
- Manage the full life cycle of employees ( work permit requests, AHV registration, pension fund management, family allowances requests, insurance notifications in case of sickness or accident)
- In charge of the on boarding of employees
- Answering employees' and clients' queries (in English and German)
- Previous experience in HR administration in Switzerland
- Swiss HR Certificate obtained
- Flexible working hours
- Fluent in French and English and minimum B2 level (oral and written) in German/Swiss German is mandatory
- At ease with MS Pack Office and Abacus
- Committed, open minded, enthusiastic and a real team player
If you want to join a FUN and DYNAMIC team/environment, please apply to this job offer!
Relocation to Geneva can be taken in charge.