Business Unit Manager
We are looking for different region Zürich, Berne, Romandie, Lyon, Paris, Singapore.
Ivy Partners is a Swiss advising company that contributes to the evolution of companies in their strategic, technological and organisational challenges. Our mission is to offer our employees a career that will positively contribute to their fulfillment and well-being by creating a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospects. Our job is to support leading companies in their sectors in their digital transformation and their technological and business challenges.
Do you want to play an active role in understanding our clients' objectives and collaborate with them to achieve them? Provide them with customized and innovative solutions while giving them visibility on technological developments and the benefits they bring? This opportunity should interest you!
As an intrapreneur at IVY Partners :
- You want to be part of a consulting company that aims to create a people-oriented environment by surrounding yourself with passionate experts who will bring their know-how to our clients.
- Establish lasting relationships with your teams of consultants, project teams, business experts and clients
- Be the responsible of the quality of IVY's services to your clients by adapting our solutions to their needs
- You are a people-oriented manager and take care to develop your teams both on projects and through appropriate training and coaching
- You like to develop your network and expand your relationships and business networks
- Define a development strategy for your business unit in your market
- You want to manage the financial performance of your Business Unit
- Experience in developing client portfolios and having established trustworthy relationships
- Ability to understand and analyse your clients' challenges
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment process of your expert teams
- The ability to understand and analyse the challenges facing your clients and to participate in the recruitment process of your teams of experts
- You have a first experience in a strategic and/or digital transformation consultancy environment, with experience in IT
- You are fluent in both French & English
Ivy, is also about:
Care | We offer a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospect.
Trust | Working with us is about establishing a partnership based on trust, professionalism, and transparency at all times.
Innovation | We empower effective digital transformation through a unique blend of innovative technology and creative thinking.
Responsibility | Community is at the heart of everything we do, and we take that responsibility seriously by working hard to create a positive impact.
Joining Ivy means being part of a challenging adventure at every turn! Thank you for considering joining us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Rue de la Croix d'Or 17