- Confirm and validate timeliness and accuracy of the trades
- Resolution of exceptions in the processing for all non-standard and complex operations for bonds, money market, FX and derivatives instruments
- Investigate and resolve confirmation mismatches and settlement failures with front office, custodians and customers
- Take responsibility for the accuracy and timeless of confirmations, settlements and payments
- Maintenance of settlement instruction and bond definitions
- Diploma in Banking or equivalent
- Relevant work experience of minimum 2 years in Banking operations (preferable with Payments/Settlements knowledge)
- Strong knowledge of banking instruments, especially of Swift messaging formats (Swift know-how is key)
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg information systems
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German, French or Italian are an asset
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
Take this amazing opportunity and apply now or send me an e-mail directly at email@example.com
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
TEKsystems provides technology staffing and services, helping businesses deploy high-calibre IT and communications expertise under a range of delivery options including Staffing Services, Team Services, Global Services, and Workforce Management Services. Weve become a billion-dollar services company by continually building on what we do best blending superior client service with an unrivalled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Our offerings address various applications, infrastructure, and communications needs including technology deployment services, enterprise software support services, and asset management services. TEKsystems is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency.