?» Technical Business Analyst ? This position is for you !
Meanquest is an IT company on a human scale with several areas of expertise: infrastructure, support, cloud solutions and recruitment, but above all our job is to give meaning to our customers' IT and to the day-to-day work of our teams. We have 3 sites (Ecublens, Meyrin and Givisiez) and we regularly recruit people who want to take on responsibility and work in a young, dynamic environment.
For one of our clients based in Geneva, we're looking for a Technical Business Analyst
As a business analyst:
- Collect the business needs
- Anticipate, understand, document and translate customer needs
- Be at the intersection between the customer and the development team.
- Establish and prioritize user requirements based on the business processes and transform them into system requirements.
- Support the development team
- Define business processes,
- Establish all the requirements, and ensure the support of specialists, user representatives, and business process owners
As a technical project coordinator:
- Manage customer expectations
- Plan and coordinate work of different parties
- Manage and ensure proper operation of production information systems.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the internal operational processes.
- A minimum of 10 years of overall experience is essential.
- Preferably, this should include a technical background acquired from previous roles as a software engineer.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Analysis and Project Coordination, involving client interactions, is required.
- The ability to communicate with a variety of audiences (technical, non-technical, multicultural, at all hierarchical levels) is crucial.
- Proficiency in effectively presenting technical subjects to clients is expected.
- Self-reliant, pragmatic, and proactive in addressing project obstacles.
- Exhibits excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience collaborating with an agile engineering team (SCRUM or similar).
- Fluent in English and in French
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 80 CHF / month mobility incentive
- LPP contribution 60/40
- Collaborative atmosphere
- Flexible working hours around core working hours
This position is open to both men and women.
Don't hesitate! Join us and apply online now! Only applications that meet all the required criteria will be considered.
Type d'emploi: CDI
Niveau de carrière: Employé