LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in 41 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Private Markets financial operations team is looking for a dynamic, detailed-oriented and self-motivated investment controller. This role with focus on investment controlling includes the following activities:
- Coordination with global teams on investment controlling related activities;
- Relationship management across broad range of internal teams and stakeholders;
- Monitoring and analysis of the investment related activities for various private equity programs;
- Reconciliation of the monthly valuations as prepared by the administrator;
- Supervise and maintain work performed by third party external service providers;
- Preparation of periodic reports for private equity programs;
- Forecasting, effective cash management and performance measurement of private equity funds;
- Completion of both ad-hoc and recurring investor requests as required;
- Active involvement in various projects and initiatives implementation.
- Accounting or finance degree or qualification;
- 5+ years in private equity industry in investment controlling, fund administration or fund audit;
- Fluency in English;
- Developed IT skills, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel;
- Challenging mind-set with a desire to understand the impact of various investment transactions on the private equity programs;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated with ability to meet demanding deadlines.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon