Senior Product Owner
Is working in a international team with a global client base in your field?
Do you like to challenge yourself on a daily basis?
Can you harness leading-edge technology as a key differentiator for client service?
We are looking for a seasoned Product Owner to deliver first-grade service in our Agile setup including:
* adopting responsibility for all needs of our products; functional and non-functional
* be the voice of the client within the our technology delivery pod (scrum team) acting as a lynchpin between key stakeholder groups in Zurich, Switzerland and development teams and business units based in Wroclaw, Poland
* shape strategy, drive delivery and manage and drive run- and change-the-bank activities including marketing, funding and feature prioritization
* coordinating and prioritizing multiple backlogs of features and enhancements for the products including coordination with stakeholders and fellow product owners to manage dependencies
* participating in all phases of SDLC including facilitation of all Scrum ceremonies & release activities
You'll be working in the Trade & Transfer Assets stream of UBS Technology in Zurich. We are a growing international team of specialists harnessing the latest technologies to deliver leading-edge solutions for globally distributed Wealth Management teams.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Your experience and skills
This role works under minimal supervision, relying on experience and judgment to manage a challenging portfolio, ensuring the appropriate level of quality. You will be able to demonstrate the following skillset:
* Master's degree in Information Technology or able to demonstrate equivalent qualifications and experience
* successful track record in working with distributed teams with excellent communication skills in English, Polish & Russian. Working knowledge of German also a plus
* 5+ years of experience working within and across multiple agile teams to design, develop, test, implement and support technical solutions
* 5+ years of experience as a scrum master and/or product owner in corporate agile environment
* experience translating corporate vision and technology blueprints into structured product backlog & daily project work
* ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, work proactively and collaboratively in an office-based and remote setting
* establish a culture of commitment and exceptional customer service
* experience with streaming concepts & microservice architecture
* knowledge in writing test cases/ test scenarios
* general experience/understanding in IT tools and programming/scripting languages like C#, Java, & XML
* experience in writing and optimizing SQL queries on large data sets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS International Recruiting