Caring for the world, one person at a time. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of Johnson & Johnson work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 120,000 people.
Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide. The Bern site, with its approx. 600 people of over 25 nationalities, acts as a center of expertise for development and manufacturing of innovative cell based viral- and bacterial vaccines and bacterial based therapeutic products.
- Ensure the GMP-compliant production of active ingredients and drugs for clinical trials and market launch by organizing, coordinating, and tracking personnel training and qualification
- Define the training concepts and requirements applicable to processes
- Continuous improvement and upgrading of the training and qualification concept and procedures
- Developing and implementing improvement programs and assisting training department and training coordinators in definition and roll-out of tailored classroom and individual training
- Maintain the training matrix for the MSIT department
- Support as SME the execution of Quality investigations and risk assessments
- Support the organization during audits and Health authority inspections on training related topics
Who we are looking for
- University or other comparable degree in Pharmacology, Biology or Chemistry
- Work experience in a GMP related environment, preferably in Quality or Compliance is a major plus
- Experience and understanding of Training methodology in a GMP environment
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Ability to work in a diverse and changing environment
- Flexibility, accuracy, and reliability
- Ability to organize and prioritize, and to continuously review priorities
This job based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, inclusive and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!