Our Cyber Security experts help clients in performing risk assessments by identifying and evaluating digital threats and by showing how these could affect the company and/or to address specific needs of clients to improve their security posture.
Become a member of our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
- Support clients to improve their Cyber Security posture being in the area of network, infrastructure or application security
- Address topics on a tactical and/or strategic level, be visionary and support clients in their Cyber maturity development over the upcoming years
- Conduct security audits and assessments of their IT landscape, 3rd parties, systems and solutions based on international security frameworks
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective
- Develop and define security architecture requirements jointly with application/enterprise/IT architects
- Work closely with and advise executives and technology executives on operational and strategic changes regarding cyber security
- Support/coordinate incident identification and response activities (e.g. data leakages, malware infections, intrusion etc.)
- Degree in information technology or (business) computer science
- Experience in information security (architecture, policy development and incident handling (incl. supporting technology like Splunk, Digital Guardian etc.))
- Experience in managing large scale and interdisciplinary projects
- Understanding of international security standards like ISO/IEC27001/2 and the NIST framework
- Experience in technical forensic analysis, incident response and network administration is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in German and/or English (both written and verbal), French is a plus
You'll be working closely with colleagues who are experts in Cyber Security – you'll learn from them, but they expect also to learn from you. Willingness to set your footprints and become an appreciated trusted advisor for your clients, but also within the team. You have the opportunity to act as part of our growing team and are actively supported in your further development. You can benefit from a comprehensive range of trainings at our Cyber Academy.
Together with your team, you work on interesting projects regarding Cyber Security Solutions and support our national and international clients
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.