Career Start: Assistant (all genders), Corporate Audit and Accounting Services - Lugano
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Deloitte audit brings trust and assurance to the capital market by ensuring that our client financial information is presented fairly and in compliance with national and international standards.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
In addition, you will be involved in the Accounting Advisory supporting the team in providing outsourced accounting services to our clients on a Swiss wide basis.How you can make an impact
Who we are looking for
- The chance to work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes and the opportunity to take over client facing projects in key industries
- Immersion in annual financial statements and special audits of our national and international clients
- A clear, long-term career path with a first-class training offer for professional development, including the support to qualify as Swiss certified public accountant. (https://www.expertsuisse.ch/fr-ch/expert-comptable-diplome)
- A young, international and diverse team with colleagues from over 50 countries
- A forward-looking workplace that gives you some flexibility in adapting your workflows to your needs (e.g. attractive benefit package or flexible working patterns; more on this can be found on our Website)
- Supporting the Accounting Advisory team by performing (i) bookkeeping such as general ledger, payroll fixed assets and related depreciation, closing the books and (ii) compilation of annual financial statements as well as any additional reporting for the client management.
- A bachelor's degree in economics (specialising in accounting, finance or controlling would be advantageous) and previous internship experience
- Strong interest in innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- Candidate must have analytical competencies, demonstrate logic and have inclination towards accounting and finance
- Fluency in English and Italian. German/French would be a plus
- An attitude that matches our core value: Be curious and courageous, respectful and connected
- Knowledge of any accounting software, preferably Banana
- Knowledge of Swiss GAAP, IFRS as a plus
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Lugano office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines. Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at Click to send email
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7395