The Graphic Designer is a highly creative individual who provides graphic design and plays a central role in the creative development of the NGO's print, publication and marketing assets and tools.
Our Client is a recognised NGO
- Graphic Design and Creative Development: Develops and executes innovative, creative, and compelling designs of a wide range of Global Fund print and digital assets ensuring alignment to organizational brand and style guidelines. This includes playing a central role in the creative development and serving as the primary design focal point for the production of publications, social media assets, data visualizations, marketing and campaign assets, including event assets and large-scale printing. Leads on executing design work for teams including Marketing, Executive Communications, Internal Communications and the Social Media teams.
- Publication Design and Layout: Designs, lays out, and produces, a wide range of high caliber publications responding to requests across the organization.
- Creative Direction: Advises on creative direction and works collaboratively to implement the creative art direction of the larger creative and marketing team. Provides design consultation and advice to team members and across multiple
- Graphic Production: Creates and produces high quality templates, graphics, imagery, illustrations and other high impact design assets and tools across print and digital channels.
- Photography: Supports in the management of in-house photography and video files across the creative studio, including image retouching and treating photos when required.
University degree in a design-focused discipline, ideally Graphic Design
Over 5 years of professional Graphic Design experience with a wide portfolio covering publication, print and digital, typography and campaign asset design.
Hard & IT Skills
- Track record of professional Graphic Design experience with a wide portfolio covering publication design, print and digital, typography and campaign asset design.
- Advanced proficiency in #Adobe Creative Suite and breadth of knowledge across the full design process from concept through to art working
- An excellent knowledge of #English and an advanced knowledge of Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Any NGO experience would be a plus
Soft Skills : Project Management, Communications, Geopolitical Awareness
- Proven creative mind with the ability to think inventively and innovatively to deliver design assets to the highest of standards while adhering to organizational brand guidelines.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of photography techniques, graphic/photo resolutions, retouching techniques, still image formats, compression, image optimization and compositing.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize to deliver projects within tight deadlines.
You want to join a recognized NGO as a Graphic Designer.