Our client is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland.
A career in this Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will give you the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients in banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, and consumer finance. The company focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Audit Senior - Banking -ZurichPosition:
- You will support the engagement manager with the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in the banking industry.
- You will work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will work closely together with the engagement manager in coordinating a network of international teams on your engagements, either within the US, Asia or Europe.
- You will strive to make a difference throughout the organization and act as a catalyst for change.
- You will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach and build your leadership skills on and off the job.
- You have a bachelor or master degree and you are accomplishing an audit degree (like CPA, ACCA, Swiss CPA).
- You have 2-5 years auditing experience in the banking industry and practice in using IFRS and or US GAAP.
- You are fluent in English - German is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You are keen to work in a team known for its sharing, communicative culture with which other staff aspire to work with.
- You are able to share your expertise and experience actively by coaching others.
Up for a challenge? Interested in being part of this? We would love to hear from you!