Our client, a successful international company, delivers expertise in technology to enable digital transformation and accelerates innovation and business performance for industry leaders to engineer their products into reality and boost their performance. This is a fast-growing business, and their new assistant will play a critical role in assisting daily operations. The position needs to be filled with immediate effect. The HQ is Zurich, with remote work being possible.
Agile Assistant to the Leadership Team, Bachelor's / Master's degree required (m/f/d)
You are utterly solutions-driven, extremely positive, and love the idea of working at a fast and demanding pace. Your skillset includes being proactive, working without boundaries, and bringing a blend of professionalism and flexibility. This facilitative position calls upon a combination of focus, analytical thinking, and a willingness to contribute. You will be filtering information and managing agendas based on priorities. Every project is a chance to add to your credibility and show that you get things done. Hence, you must have the capability to understand the intricacies of the business and see the big picture. We are looking for a person who can thrive in a fast-paced role and is eager to go above and beyond. If you consider yourself a fit based on these requirements, we can assure a fruitful working relationship.
What you will be doing
- Managing extremely dynamic calendars; ensuring that all appointments are scheduled based on business priorities; drafting documents, spreadsheets, and presentations for meetings and projects; playing the role of a gatekeeper with a helicopter view, creating win-win situations for all stakeholders involved.
- Managing the lifecycle of projects with appropriate planning, coordination, control, and mitigation of challenges.
- Organizing events, workshops, off-site meetings, international conferences, and (virtual) townhalls.
- Attending key meetings, taking notes, drafting minutes for approval and circulation, and working on short notice to organize meetings, acting with a high degree of autonomy and independent thought in executing duties.
- Prioritizing conflicting tasks and following up on concerns, including sensitive or confidential ones; determining an appropriate course of action, referral, or response for these tasks.
- Coordinating executives' outreach and external relations efforts; overseeing a variety of special projects.
- Serving as the administrative liaison to other departments, providing a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrating control to maintain credibility, trust, and support.
. Character is everything. You’ll need to be a flexible self-starter, being adaptable to competing demands, exercising sound judgment, and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You work independently on your daily projects from conception to completion. Moreover, the capability of quickly grasping correlations and assessing their effects on day-to-day operations is key. In simple terms: You will be navigating in a complex scenario with ease while being solution oriented.What else is requested?
Up for the challenge?
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Business Administration, Business Innovation / Digital Transformation Management and Leadership, and professional experience in a corporate environment (Technology, Engineering, IT, Consulting).
- Understanding of how people go through a change process. Ideally, you have experience working on digital initiatives.
- Business-level proficiency in English (C2). German or any other European language skills are a plus.
- Clear and precise communication skills, and manage upward to ensure alignment with all relevant stakeholders.
- Meticulous organizational skills include seamlessly performing and prioritizing tasks with fierce attention to detail.
- Full proficiency in MS Office-Suite; Google (Docs, Mail, Calendar); and collaboration tools, e.g., Teams, Zoom.
- Emotional maturity; strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills, considering the ever-changing schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals, deliver service excellence, and meet deadlines.
- A forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
You will be offered an exciting role in a vibrant environment and the opportunity to advance your career in an exceptional setting. The people you will be working with are intelligent and dynamic with interdisciplinary competencies and assist their customers in playing a pioneering role in digital transformation and future technologies. While the company is well-settled and highly successful, the team-oriented environment still has lively energy similar to that of a start-up. If this role attracts you, please send your application package, including your cover letter, resume, references, and educational diploma via email to Click to send email
; your email should reference PMO-Zurich.
Barnickel & Fellows | Hofackerstrasse 32 | CH-8032 Zürich | +41 44 269 50 25