the luxury skincare house where audacious innovation has cultivated a pioneering approach to beauty.
A place where heritage and creativity are infused with the values of care, passion, entrepreneurship and excellence.
A place where dedicated and diverse professionals each contribute to an inspiring and unique environment.
A place for careers to grow and flourish and where our sustainable foundation nourishes talents and futures.
CREATE A BEAUTIFUL IMPACT
Packaging Regulatory Manager
In this role, you are managing and overseeing existing and especially upcoming regulations in any area concerning packaging (PPWR, EPRs, etc.) for the La Prairie Group.
How you will create a beautiful impact:
- Nurture and promote participation and exchange with regulatory associations, suppliers, and partners to identify, understand and conclude business risks and opportunities.
- Understand worldwide required EPR requirements and provide relevant data to global and local teams, and advice as the subject matter expert.
- Define roadmap and needs in alignment with packaging peer functions (innovation, sustainability, life cycle) and ensure effective development of compliant packaging concepts.
- Build-up internal and external network to ensure an up-to-date and prospective packaging compliance agenda and strategy.
- Ensure a compliance portfolio monitoring for the full assortment and provide transparent documentation and reporting.
- Advises on critical materials and ingredients in response to compliance and defines a strategy for materials or packaging formats to be replaced or avoided.
- Analyse and asses the risk of current assortment in detail and upcoming packaging solutions with focus on regulatory and compliance standards.
What you need to have to be our next audacious and creative talent:
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience with proven record of activities in packaging development and / or packaging regulatory and compliance.
- University degree preferably as packaging engineer or similar field.
- Good knowledge of PPWR, worldwide EPRs and other packaging relevant regulations requirements and standards.
- Being strategic and organized, capable to lead transversal projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross different functions as a team.
- Fluent in English.
Why your journey with us will be unique:
- We care of our employees well-being: we contribute to the cost of your health insurance
- Every Tuesday our HQ factory shop is open exclusively for you to access our amazing products with a discounted price and with the advice of a Beauty Advisor
- We recognize the importance of flexible work: you can work from home on a weekly basis
- Fantastic office location in the centre of Zurich coming in 2024
The world of La Prairie is just a few steps away:
- Application with CV + Cover Letter (recommended!)
- 1st online interview with HR and/or Hiring manager
- Additional interviews onsite with the Hiring Manager and other from the business.
To all recruitment agencies:
La Prairie does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs portal, We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At La Prairie we work on creating a diverse & inclusive culture by having a balanced population and an open, safe, trusting and accepting culture. We believe that diversity in our talents is the strength of our house and we are supporting professional equality for everyone. We welcome applicants with and from diverse background.