- You coordinate quality room sessions and support inter-departmental reviews regarding quality and customer complaints. You animate 8D meetings, 5 WHY reviews, and challenge root cause analysis and technical solutions
- You analyze claims entering the system (CAQ system) and conduct statistical analysis, construct Pareto, and coordinate actions with stakeholders
- You coordinate Step Down Plans with other departments following constructive analysis and follow-up
- You construct tracking dashboard and update and maintain all necessary Customer Quality KPIs
- You deploy the monitoring of non-reoccurrence and lessons learned through inputs to FMEA, design rules, and change management
- You give regular feedback (weekly / monthly) to management and escalate serious complaints and issues. You are in charge of problem-solving projects using quality methods and tools such as Shainin and/or DMAIC
- You are the referent for problem solving for the area under responsibility and keep abreast of new trends in term of tools and methodology
- You represent LMB in different customer meetings and visits
- You have completed your studies in engineering and have a solid experience in mastering quality methods and tools
- You have acquired specific trainings in the field of quality (i.e. 8D, VDA6.3, Six Sigma, SHAININ. ISO 9001, etc...)
- You proficiently speak French and English and/or German
- You have good notions of CAD, Albatros Windchill, QS-STAT or equivalent and have advanced knowledge in PLM and CAQ CASQ-it
- You have good communication and moderation skills and easily organize your activities independently. Finally, you have a strong ability to motivate colleagues transversally and create a common drive
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Anna FAVERO at: +41 26 913 3111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel, hydrogen and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
+41 26 913 3111