Trainee 6 months (all genders) - Forensic Technology, eDiscovery, Data Analytics - Zurich
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Deloitte Forensic is one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We assist clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative practitioners with strong managerial experience in the area of investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
Our team is looking for people passionate about seeking and developing a career within eDiscovery and Technology-Driven Investigations. Knowledge Discovery from unstructured and structured data is our core expertise.How you can make an impact
Who we are looking for:
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities where you will be responsible for collecting, preserving, and analysing electronic data to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish what happened, when it happened, who did it, how they did it, and the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct.
- Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect's computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to search for critical document to crack the case.
- Our team will offer you the opportunity to build up a strong global professional network and the chance to work on a variety of analytics projects;
- You will be trained in all aspects of our technical disciplines, and will have the opportunity to work with like-minded team of experienced Forensic Technology professionals who will provide you with mentoring and direction in developing your career;
- You are a student graduating in the next 6 months, or just graduated;
- You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged and motivated by taking on responsibility in a demanding work environment;
- Solid programming skills, at least proficient in one general purpose language (e.g. Python, C#) and one data query language (e.g. T-SQL); good knowledge of Knowledge Graphs would be a plus;
- You communicate confidently in English AND German. Any other language is a plus.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 40+. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at Click to send email
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7147