About this job
As a Data Solutions Developer you will help bring on-demand and tailored business intelligence solutions to (re-)insurance professionals with various areas of expertise and specific needs
About the team:
The Tools and Technology team operates at the intersection of business and IT. We oversee design and development of the Life & Health specific capabilities and platforms to support business growth and effectiveness.
You are motivated to participate in the design and implementation of new solutions in a structured and well-thought way, while demonstrating pragmatism and attention to details.
You are a skillful communicator who fits well in a dynamic, culturally diverse environment. You enjoy working across locations and time zones in a flexible fashion.
Experience and Skills:
- Practical knowledge of integrating data from application APIs
- Strong command of Python and SQL
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in design and build of data pipelines
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve data and technology issues
- Working in consistent, systematic, and organized manner
- Fluency in written and spoken English
The following experiences and knowledge are plus:
- Background in insurance with strong understanding of its data specificities
- Good command of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience implementing ETL processes
- Familiarity with Data virtualization software
- Experience with Cloud platforms and tools
- Understanding of Data Protection regulations
The position is based in PartnerRe’s Zurich office.