Reporting to the HR Country Lead, as the HR Generalist you will be responsible for delivering continuous improvement in HR service in a fast growing environment, with exposure to an increasing number of legislative jurisdictions. The incumbent helps to develop and implement better people management practices. Working place will be Bern! Homeoffice possible for one or two days a week.
- Responsible for all operational HR topics relating to the entire HR life cycle as well as controlling all HR processes in close coordination with the CEO
- Local interface to external providers
- Ensuring active day-to-day operations and efficient and professional HR services, including ongoing review and proactive optimization of processes, concepts, guidelines and regulations Representing Medi24 in group-wide (international)
- HR projects as well as implementing global initiatives in local society
- Creation of HR reports for the group headquarters, Swiss authorities and other stakeholders
- Several years of experience in an operational HR role or as an HR Business Partner in Switzerland
- Analytical and conceptual skills as well as good IT user knowledge, ideally in Abacus and SuccessFactors
- Calm, pragmatic approach and hands-on mentality
- Addressee-appropriate communication at all hierarchical levels High empathy and strong service orientation
- Resilient, flexible, networked thinking Ability to inspire and motivate other people Good knowledge of German and English, French is an advantage
Medi24 in Bern is a telemedical consultation centre with the status of a Swiss medical practice and belongs to the Allianz Partners Group, the world's leading provider of assistance services. An interdisciplinary team of over 250 specialists, including doctors and nurses, offers customers of various health insurers round-the-clock telephone help with medical questions in all life situations.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.