Senior Manager/ Director (all genders) - Assurance Services - Capital Market Accounting and Financial Reporting (Geneva/Lausanne)
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Are you an accounting professional passionate about solving complex problems for our clients? Do you thrive on strategic thinking and motivating others to achieve business growth?
We are in the process of expanding our Accounting and Reporting Assurance business in Geneva. Working with us, you will provide advisory services to emerging growth Swiss companies considering accessing global capital markets (including in the US), and clients undertaking finance transformations, or capital market activities such as divestures, mergers & acquisitions and refinancing transactions. Your experience will include collaboration with our disruptive transactions, financial advisory, risk advisory and consulting teams to provide these critical services to our clients.
Further, you will have the opportunity to help shape the growth strategy of our Assurance business in the Romandie. You will also have the autonomy to leverage your market networks and mentor teams to deliver on the growth strategy. How you can make an impact
- Lead accounting and reporting, and internal control advisory services related to IPOs (US markets and SIX), public listings through Special Purpose Acquisition Companies, spin-offs, acquisitions and divestitures, and carve-out financial statements
- Lead financial statement conversions to and from US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Help shape the growth strategy of the Assurance business and build, mentor and develop teams and leverage market networks in the Romandie to deliver on the strategy
- Coach Swiss-based teams on technical US and International accounting and reporting matters
- Strengthen client relationships and generate additional engagement opportunities through excellent quality, timely execution and a strategic approach to service delivery
- Motivated, self-starting team player with a "can do" attitude, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- 8+ years of technical experience is a requirement, at least 4 years in external audit is an advantage.
- US CPA license (or equivalent), a Swiss CPA license, or having begun your curriculum is an advantage
- Strong understanding of either US GAAP or IFRS (both is a plus) and SEC reporting requirements is a requisite
- PCAOB audit experience is an advantage
- English proficiency is required; French, German or any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a young, international and motivated team at our offices in Zurich, Bern and Basel. We will help you fast-track your career and grow both personally and professionally: benefit from a clear and structured development path with a first-class training offer, including financial support and time to qualify as Swiss certified public accountant, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at Click to send email
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 8035