Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50'000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
In Switzerland, Aon includes Reinsurance, Retirement & Investment and Commercial Risk Solutions, Health & Affinity with around 350 employees in Basel, Locarno, Neuchâtel, Nyon, Zug and Zurich. To strengthen our team in Zurich, we are looking for a:
- Liaise with Aon network offices on outward global program coordination activities.
- Maintain effective and productive relationships with internal and external clients
- Support the design, placement and servicing of large and complex international insurance programs, including those with alternative risk financing structures
- Draft assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports, and other presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
- Explain general coverages to professional and non-professional insurance buyers who are not familiar with insurance practices. Enlist Aon regional experts to address specialized needs
- Understand and articulate the value of various account service and revenue structures for international insurance programs to internal stakeholders and support responsible colleagues on articulating this message to external stakeholders
- Keep abreast of market trends, pricing practices, and other underwriting policies within to communicate to clients and coordinating offices
- Provide international technical expertise to a portfolio of complex multinational accounts, as well and supporting ad hoc requests from colleagues within the office and/or region
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to high performance in the process of regional account management and uphold a personal standard of high quality and integrity for self and others
- Work to contribute towards growth and retention targets
- Mentor junior staff and other key stakeholders on international placements, multinational client service strategies
- Engage in new business and penetration opportunities
- Perform related duties as assigned
You bring knowledge and expertise
Experience providing counsel to multinational clients including coordination of service for outward business, negotiating multinational insurance programs, and/or leading collaboration across offices and/or geographies to support multinational risk management/finance practices on behalf of insureds, brokers, and/or insurers.
- Knowledge of multinational risk financing/insurance programs and supporting counsel and service
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Multicultural awareness
- Logical thinking and independent problem solving
- Technical proficiency across multiple lines of insurance, with particular strength in international programs
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Professional Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of insurance industry experience.