Are you ambitious? Desire performance-based recognition and accelerated career progression? Want to be part of a team that is driving change? Come and join the momentum of our Global Audit Insurance team! In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment with a highly international, diverse team delivering a technology led audit for one of the largest global reinsurance companies.
Start date: Upon agreement
Workload: 80 - 100%
Your contribution to KPMG
- Lead a diverse and cross-functional team in a complex environment, leveraging your past success in past global engagements with regards to project management and audit
- Demonstrate critical thinking and resilience in an environment characterized by constant change and a need for flexibility
- Motivate and develop the team while maintaining your responsibilities in ownership for the ultimate outcome
- Communicate effectively and transparently with key client stakeholders and internally
- Build and expand an inspiring and inclusive team culture, by welcoming different perspectives and engaging the team in developing successful solutions
This is what makes you successful
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude and approach
- Willing to have healthy debates on difficult, complex topics
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, or similar professional accreditation
- 7-9 years of professional experience with (re)insurance audit clients is a must
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP & US GAAS or IFRS & ISA is a must
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
KPMG as an employer
At Global Audit Insurance, our auditors are accounting, regulatory, internal controls and financial reporting experts focused on delivering quality and value for our clients. They develop a new approach to the external audit(s) using cutting edge technology and data & analytics. Based on their findings, they recommend practical improvements tailored to the client's needs and circumstances. Our interdisciplinary teams work in an agile way and are part of a far-reaching local and international network. For this, they rely on the combined strengths of KPMG's global network.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 27 19