Do you want to start your career in Consulting?
Join the Cognizant Graduate Program!
Graduate Consulting: Jr. Business Analyst in Product & Resources
GRADUATE / JR. BUSINESS ANALYST IN PRODUCTS & RESOURCES
ZÜRICH / GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
Job Title: Graduate Consultant in Products & Resources (P&R) Designation: Jr. BA
Department: Cognizant Consulting (CC), Products & Resources
We are looking for an exceptional Jr. Business Analyst to join a strong consulting team within our Cognizant Consulting practice serving Fortune 500 clients in Switzerland.
You bring strategic thinking combined with problem-solving skills and passion for Digitalization and Business Transformation, proven problem-solving and collaboration skills combined with stellar university education (Master’s degree preferred) combining business, technology and/or industry knowledge in any domain in the P&R sector – Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities, Consumer Goods and/or Retail.
In this role, you will be applying and growing your advisory skills for Digital Business Transformations for key market players in Switzerland in one or more industry domains in P&R.
- Support clients on their Digital journey by analyzing business problems and create value by providing recommendations on business-critical problems
- Contribute to all phases of Digital Transformation projects by applying state-of-art techniques, such as Design Thinking, Agile, Business Model Innovation, Change Adoption and more
- Develop advisory experience in one or more industry sectors: Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities, Consumer Goods and/or Retail
- Assist the consulting team in preparing strategic business proposals and recommendations in the area of Digital and Business transformation
- Contribute to the development of the Swiss Consulting practice
- Represent Cognizant in forums & industry events along with seniors from the practice and support efforts on thought leadership and showcasing advisory work of the organization
- Create partnerships with own universities to increase Cognizant's market reach and to drive Cognizant Consulting brand awareness
- Build your professional network on the Swiss market
- Stellar university education (Master’s degree preferred) from Swiss top universities combining business, technology and ideally industry knowledge in P&R
- Graduation completed in the last 2 years
- Fluent German & English language, French is a plus
- Academic exposures or internship or work experience in Digital, Strategy, Innovation
- Positive attitude, team spirit, flexible personality and ability to cope with fast-paced and innovative business environments
- Strategic thinking combined with problem-solving skills, passion for Digitalization and interest for development in the P&R sector
- Outstanding communication and cross-cultural skills combined with proactive attitude, exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity
- Team-orientation and collaborative approach
- Ability to travel within Europe based on client engagement (post COVID)
ABOUT COGNIZANT CONSULTING
Our mission is to help clients accelerate their Digital Business Transformation as they move beyond a focus on cost efficiencies (doing Digital) to driving top line revenue growth (being Digital).
Our value proposition is a client-centric partnership to:
› Identify and achieve growth targets, reinvent enterprises and re-think business models
› Catalyze innovation and incubate new next generation technologies
› Orchestrate digital transformation and deliver disruptive capabilities
› Re-wire business operations, deliver cost optimization and efficiency gains
With the global footprint, localized reach and innovative digital advisory service portfolio, Cognizant Consulting is the global advisory arm of Cognizant and a trusted partner to leading global organizations on their Digital Business Transformation journey.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
ABOUT THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
Do you want to have an impact? Have you recently graduated from a university or will you do so in the next months? Then the Cognizant Graduate Program is what you are looking for. Starting with 2 weeks of virtual training with graduates from all over Europe, you will get a Buddy and a Mentor assigned on your 18 months Graduate Journey. On- and Offsite trainings in technical and soft skills across Europe will help you to constantly develop yourself and your knowledge. With a mindset focused on growth, the possibilities are endless within Cognizant. The Graduate Program has 3 starting dates in general. (January, May & September/October)
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Please note that we only accept applications through our career portal.