A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position at any Pfizer site in Europe:
Channel Alliances Director (m/f/d) Europe
The Channel Alliances Director is an opportunity to innovate brand marketing and go-to-market models to extend competitive advantage and achieve our aspiration to be the best marketers of science and technology and to make Pfizer the most trusted brand.
This is a new role within Biopharma, reporting into the Sr. Director, Channel Alliances Lead, and responsible for establishing & managing (and closing) senior executive partnerships (in digital health, health information technology and health technology) across channel stakeholders and generating insights for different channel stakeholders.
Success in this role will include fostering relationships to create mutual value that could only be achieved through the partnership. The focus will be on digital health, health information technology and health technology partnerships / alliances.
- Develop channel-specific strategies detailing Pfizer's channel specific value proposition and strategies for engagement and partnership, informed by qualitative and quantitative insights
- Identify and source, develop, and close partnerships that drive mutual value creation that could be achieved together
- Co-create innovative solutions with (digital health, health information technology and health technology) partners to address channel pain-points, bringing Pfizer value proposition to channel partners
- Cultivate and foster strong external partner relationships with high potential innovation partners (digital health, health information technology and health technology), identifying opportunities that the value creation could not be achieved apart
- Manage partnerships once they are signed to achieve KPIs and exceed business goals
- Provide perspective on future of Pharma as a thought leader on specific channels, informing the innovation agenda
- Act as a key enabler in building a strong culture and driving the CMOs disruptive innovation agenda
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, incl.:
- Network of partners defining the future of Pharma, including Tech Companies, Health Tech players. channel partners, Providers, Payers, Employers, and Disruptors
- Business leaders to validate opportunities
- Experience (10+ years) in positions within the innovation healthcare ecosystem with proven track record
- Measured success in business development or corporate development roles that involve structuring and negotiating innovative partnerships (digital health, health information technology and health technology companies)that have led to revenue growth and impact
- Experience in a similar role: engaging, recruiting, closing partnerships with digital health, health information technology and health technology companies
- Large scale deals
- Established network of senior level relationships in defined segments including at least one of the following tech companies, retail partners, payers, and provider organizations
- Ability to build close relationships with ecosystem leaders to drive innovative partnership opportunities
- Peer and thought partner to vast network of innovation and leaders
- Track record of strong networking and working collaboratively across functions, geographies, and companies (e.g., with external partners) to drive forward innovation
- Executive Presence in working with senior leadership on highly visible partnerships
Preferred but not required qualifications
- Experience working with pharma brand teams on needs analysis and innovation scouting
- Advanced degree
- Role will involve multiple geographies, but requires flexibility to work with US time-zone on regular basis
- Ability to build close relationships with ecosystem leaders to solicit innovation needs and partner with different areas of the organization to jointly build innovation business cases / value at stake
- People leadership experience and demonstrated ability to mentor junior team members
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence senior leaders and colleagues at all levels of the organization, gaining
- Knowledge of design research, insights, ideation, and experimentation (Human Centered Design, Complex Problem solving, Lean Start-up)
What we offer:
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives - In order to fulfill our corporate purpose, a value-oriented corporate culture guides our actions. Pfizer's values are: Courage, Excellence, Equity & Joy.
Courage: One bold way we are achieving our goals is our company-wide digital transformation strategy. Our flat hierarchies enable short decision-making paths.
Excellence: We focus on what is really important, take responsibility, measure progress and work together in a spirit of trust. Together we rely on an agile way of working that encourages our employees to balance their private and work lives and to promote personal development.
Equity: We believe that different experiences are valuable, which is why every opinion is heard and valued. These experiences and opinions enrich the entire company. In this way, we promote a diverse and inclusive working environment in which colleagues in various Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) working groups such as, e.g. Engage Empowered Women, LGBT*IQ , DisAbility, X-Gen.
Joy: If we experience our work as meaningful, we get a lot in return. We achieve this by being proud of the contribution we make, appreciating each other and sharing this with joy and recognition. Our BRAVO Award program gives us an appreciative opportunity to do so. Our employees benefit from a comprehensive company health management "Pfizer in Balance" also during working hours.
Living our values extends well-beyond the workplace, you get the opportunity to support people in need and to carry out our efforts around diversity, inclusion & equity, environmental sustainability and against any form of exclusion through volunteering e.g., during our annual engagement days.
For us, it goes without saying that we offer fair remuneration in accordance with the IG BCE framework collective agreement, as well as a pension scheme and many other attractive benefits.