At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Planning, creating and placement of content across all digital touchpoints for Bosch Power Tools Accessories, working closely with the Regional Hub Touchpoint Managers to identify content needs
- Participating in brainstorms, content ideation, team meetings and execute on creative briefs from pre- through post-production
- Assisting with gathering requirements and information to ensure accurate timeline delivery of project work
- Developing processes that ensure all content delivery timelines are met and develops scorecard to track progress
- Structuring, launching, optimizing and iterating campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google (Search, Display, Video and App Campaigns)
- Supporting the development and execution of paid campaigns across the relevant online touchpoints, both for the Bosch AC brand as well as for third-party retailers
- Reporting on campaign performance, opportunities to improve marketing efforts and generate actionable insights for AC stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media or Marketing
- Project management skills or demonstrable self-organization
- Ability to function autonomously and in a collaborative, diverse group.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with digital analytics tools: Google Analytics
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent English and German
The Bosch PreMaster Program is a two-stage qualification program for committed graduates with Bachelor's degrees who want to complete a Master's degree. After the Bachelor's degree, the first phase provides up to 12 months' practical experience for familiarization with technical and business interrelationships. The second phase comprises the Master's course and includes additional events and seminars as well as personal mentoring on the road to successful completion.
HR Division Contact