Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
In this role you support the Corporate Tax Team especially in the light of new international developments such as BEPS 2.0 and increasing automatization and transparency. You develop, implement and monitor corresponding tools to support new requirements and developments.
- Bring Sonova's Tax Accounting across all legal entities to the next level
- Ensure compliance with Sonova's Tax Policies across the Group
- Improve Tax Accounting knowledge within the group and reliability within the country organizations
- Setting up and monitoring tools supporting and automating tax accounting in line with new requirements of BEPS 2.0
- Support Transfer Pricing Manager for e.g. Transfer Price computation, review of results, managing TP Tools or TP documentation
- Support Corporate Tax team where necessary
- Deputy for Transfer Pricing Manager
- University degree in Economics or Finance combined with a further certification (e.g. CPA or tax specific education)
- 5+ years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of technical aspects of corporate income taxation and tax accounting as well as tax reporting for IFRS & Swiss GAAP
- Knowledge of international standards and latest legislative trends for OECD, EU and major local countries
- Ability to understand and knowledge of tax aspects of supply-chain, of business models, transfer pricing arrangements, tax consolidation requirements, thin-capitalization or other leveraging regimes
- Accurate, precise, focused, capable to coordinate details within the big picture
- Fluent English and German skills both written and spoken
- Excellent MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP skills
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Manager Talent Acquisition, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.