Business Project Manager within Platform Management
Are you a Business Project Manager looking for a new challenge? For our client, a leading global bank in Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of the Platform Management Team within International Trading Solutions.
The role itself will be part of the team that is defining the product strategy for the business and coordinating the technology related efforts to deliver it. The current platform is used across several asset classes including equities, fixed income, listed derivatives, mutual and hedge funds, as well as New Issues business.
Business Project Manager within Platform Management
- Analyse As Is processes and define Target Operating Model for the order and execution management platform
- GUI: define and work with IT to build relevant UIs for Listed products
- Elaborate relevant pre-trade checks (client, market & products), define workflow /interaction / interfaces with GUI and Portfolio Mgmt Systems
- Define execution stack and work with IT to build it including street side connections
- Alignment with Booking Platform: define requirements & interface between Listed and Booking Platform
- Leverage and align deliveries of various related & parallel running projects of Platform
- Closely working with stakeholders of the program (Sales / Booking Platform) and in the different locations
- Agile/Scrums: support Platform team leads in Product Owner role when managing the IT sprints, run some alone
- Act as interface to IT as product owner proxy, prioritizing sprints and reviewing deliverables
- Drive business architectural discussion between program streams and related IT teams
- Draft proposals for processes and applications and reach agreement with senior stakeholders, front to back across the bank
- Coordinate overlaps / touchpoints between streams with regards to architecture (e.g. which data needs to be provided to which stream from which golden source / copy)
- Prepare and run meetings, write minutes and facilitate communication between streams and stakeholders
- Ensure synchronization across all locations in scope
- Track JIRA actions and issues: track and chase JIRAs raised to other teams & streams (dependencies)
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in agile / scrum project management in banking sector
- In-depth knowhow of listed securities (Equities, Fixed Income, Exchange Traded Derivatives) as well as Primary Market Funds and New Issues
- Extensive know how of order management and execution processes of securities
- Understanding of securities flow F2B and client needs of an international Private Bank
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to reach solutions across international stakeholder
- MS Office and JIRA knowledge
- Fluent in English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Product Owner experience
- Knowhow of related IT Architecture
- Business architecture knowhow
- Experienced in testing and application ALM
- German, Italian and Spanish language is a plus
Contract Duration: 12 months
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email at Larissa.Daenzer@thestamfordgroup.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Aston Carter has grown to become a preeminent global provider of top talent to businesses requiring highly specialised professionals focusing on Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation, Compliance, Management Consulting, Operations and Risk & Regulation. Aston Carters global reach extends to 16 countries across Europe, Asia and North America each with a firm focus on the core values that made Aston Carter the company it is today: Commitment, Character & Trust, Relationships, and A Passion for Excellence.