Sunrise UPC LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global
, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland. Sunrise UPC offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV and fixed network services for private and business customers. With its leading hybrid fiber network including one of the world's best mobile networks, Sunrise UPC provides giga speeds to more than 90% of Swiss households and is on its way to becoming a national champion.
Where We See This Role Going:
- Our new customer centric strategy addresses the transition to a digital world and transforming customer journeys
- Support our teams on accelerating the adoption of Digital Solutions by Sunrise-UPC customers
- Guiding Scrum teams with self-organization and adopting Agile/Scrum practices
- Helping cross-functional Scrum teams create a culture of collaboration, focus, and continuous improvement
- Removing impediments and blockers to the Scrum teams
- Coaching Product Owners and Stakeholders on Agile/Scrum
- Embodying the values of Scrum, becoming an ambassador to Scrum
- Guiding our teams with Google Design Sprints, Design Thinking and other discovery approaches
- Acting as a change agent, coaching, and training
to help the organization improve its overall business agility and culture
- Work in existing and new Tribes (e.g., Sales, Care, Value Management etc.) to support the Scrum teams to improve customer engagement
- Facilitating workshops and meetings, to ensure effective collaboration between Development Team, Product Owner, and Stakeholders
- Working with other Scrum Teams to improve the overall quality standards and technical excellence of the organization
Real-World Competencies & Examples:
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-time Scrum Master
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Digital transformation experience
- Experience in building high-performing Scrum Teams
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches (Kanban, LeSS, Spotify, Scrum@Scale)
- Deep understanding of end to end customer digital solutions (web and applications)
- Can-do and hands-on mentality, with a flexible and open-minded personality
- Worked in digital organisations and have a huge passion to be a real digital champion
- Critical out-of-the-box thinking
- Finally, you can tell stories in English, preferably good ones and communicate effectively across all hierarchy levels ?
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.