Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- You have completed your studies (Bachelor/Master) with a focus on purchasing or logistics.
- Ideally, you also already have some professional experience
- You have the desire to develop yourself further in an exciting work environment and a young team.
- You have already demonstrated your in-depth knowledge of various IT systems (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, purchasing system) on several occasions
- You see yourself as an organizational talent, good manners as well as a high social competence are self-evident for you
- Furthermore, you have an independent way of working and act confidently in stressful situations
- Fluent German and English round off your profile, another foreign language is an advantage
- In the position as Procuremenet Coordinator you report directly to the SVP Procurement and are responsible for the coordination and alignment between the global purchasing departments of the Presta regions with our central purchasing and the respective operating units
- You will also be responsible for the implementation of global and local strategies (e.g. reconciliation of sub-projects with the central purchasing strategy, management of coordination meetings and tracking of the agreed measures)
- You are an active part in the area of market research and screening for the relevant commodities and create recommendations for action
- In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating the monthly and quarterly performance reviews of the purchasing department for our management team
- You coordinate and lead the Supplier Escalation Board and are an integral part of the Strategic Supplier Initiative in our House of Strategy
- In addition, you will take on sub-projects from the operational commodity area, support strategic purchasing projects and group activities
- You are also an active part in the area of operational tasks for our purchasing management (e.g. preparation including provision of relevant documents and organization of internal/external purchasing events, meetings and provision of information for the purchasing manager, etc.)
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410